Health: The total health of a maiden. If it drops to zero, your maiden will be knocked-out and does no longer move or deal damage. A cooldown starts, after which you can replace a maiden back on the field.
Attack Speed: 100 attack speed represents 1 attack/sec.
Critical Hit: Chance to deal 1.5× damage.
Dodge: Percentage chance for enemy basic attacks to miss. Does not apply to enemy spells. Dodge is capped at 80%.
Defense: Reduces damage by 1% per 100 defense. Defense is capped at 50%.
Cooldown Reduction (CDR): Reduces the cooldown time of a maidens ability. The higher the value, the faster an ability will be available again. Cooldown reduction is capped at 40%.
Speed: The movement speed of a maiden.
Damage: The formula for damage dealt is
- Dfinal is the final damage
- Dbase is the base maiden damage (no gear, affection or camp bonuses)
- A is the affection level (0 - 3)
- Gear is the damage bonus from gear (x%/100)
- Camps is the damage bonus from camps (x%/100)
- E is the elemental multiplier (± 0.5)
- C is the critical hit multiplier (0.5 on crit, 0 if miss)
- Defenemy is the enemy defense stat.
Here is a detailed description.
Skill points replenish every 20 minutes (base rate).
Skill point capacity can be increase by upgrading the Research Academy.
The following table shows the costs required for upgrading a maiden's skill to the next level:
One energy point replenishes every 4 minutes (base rate) and energy completely refills on player level-up. You can increase maximum energy capacity by upgrading the Barracks.
Energy Gem Cost:
If an element is effective against another element, it will deal 1.5× damage and receive 0.5× damage to and from that element respectively.
Maidens can be romanced by spending crystals of their element, with each stage having five panels. Unlocking a stage increases that maiden's base health and damage by 10% and base defense by 100 points.
- Gachas are shop items that contain either maidens or maiden items. See Gacha for detailed information.
- Information from the Discord channel